2. ART reserves to itself the right to determine whether you meet the event prerequisites. If ART determines that you do not meet the prerequisites, ART has the right to cancel your event place. In this circumstance, ART will contact you to offer you a place at an alternative event, or offer you a refund of your event fee.
4. If there is no immediately suitable alternative event in the event list, we will be pleased to offer you a voucher for the full value of your payment, redemable for an event registration up to 12 months in the future.
Cancellations by you
5. You may cancel your registration for an event at any time up to the event cut-off-date, by using the 'Cancel Registration' option on this web site.
7. If you need to cancel your registration, we will of course offer a refund, but we reserve the right to withhold part of the fee paid to cover our transaction and administrative costs.
Cancellations by ART
8. ART will make every effort to run events as advertised. However, occasionally, issues will arise that mean events need to be cancelled, move location, or be re-scheduled. In the event of such a change, ART will offer you a place at the changed event, a place at an alternative event, or a full fee refund. ART will not be liable for any consequential losses you may incur (including transport or hotel costs) associated with your attending the event.
Photography and video
9. ART may take photographs or video recordings during the event, in line with its Photography and Video policy, which can be read in full here: http://ringingteachers.org/about/policies-and-guidelines/photograph-policy. If you do not wish to appear in such photographs or video, please advise the event organiser.