ART AGM and Conference 2023 - Birmingham
The 2023 ART Conference is centred on Bournville Gardens in Birmingham.
The format of the conference will be different to previous years. There will be a strong practical element taking place with teachers in towers, ringing bells.
You can book for either one or both days, both of which are delivered by ART.
The number of delegates in the in-tower practical workshops is restricted. We ask that you book a maximum of three practical workshops if you are attending both days, or a maximum of two if you are attending for only one day.
Each day is split into three main sessions. You have a choice of presentations, facilitated workshops and in-tower practical workshops to select from. There is normally a choice of:
- One in-tower practical workshop, either 90 minutes or two hours long. Some of these workshops have pre-requisites for what you can ring - please see the conference programme (below) for details.
- A choice of two presentations or facilitated workshops either 45 minutes or one hour long.
- A single facilitated workshop 90 minutes long.
The practical workshops will take place in towers across Birmingham:
- Birmingham Cathedral - 12 bells in D (31-0-21)
- Edgbaston - 8 bells in G (10-0-14)
- Harborne - 8 bells in F# (12-3-24)
- Moseley - 10 bells in F (18-0-9)
- Northfield - 10 bells in F# (14-1-13)
- Selly Oak - 8 bells in G (12-1-17)
- St Paul's, (Jewellery Quarter) 10 bells in F# (12-2-13)
Time has been allowed before and after the workshops for travel and parking. We will try to coordinate travel closer to the date of the conference.