A full day workshop for all those who want to make a difference - Tower Captains, aspiring Tower Captains, ringing teachers or Tower or Guild officials. Covers stakeholder management, leading the team, good practice and performance. Some theory and lots of discussion.
A full day workshop that will develop your awareness of:
- Public relations - with the local community, within the parish and wider.
- Building a successful band - teamwork & goals
- Practical aspects of running a tower
- Good practice - safeguarding & H&S
Four theory sessions, each followed by extended group discussions and feedback.
- Stakeholders - Church and community; who, what and how; expectations of new and existing ringers.
- Leading the Team - Leadership, motivation, roles and delegation, team building, goals, planning & communication.
- Good Practice - Tower Captain responsibilities, risk management, maintenance, insurance, money & safeguarding.
- Performance - Purpose, performance vs practice, reward.
Tower Captains, aspiring Tower Captains, Trainers, Tower or Guild officials, and anybody else who might be interested.