A full day workshop sharing good practice and underpinned with real experiences. The objective of the workshop is to develop a recruitment and retention plan for your tower, hub or local area.
A full day workshop that will help you develop a ten-point recruitment and retention plan specific to your needs and situation.
Three presentation sessions, each followed by extended group discussions and feedback.
- Raise awareness - known and appreciated in the community and church.
- Identify what you want to achieve - number and types of recruits, understanding band aspirations.
- Who to recruit - who you'd like to recruit and how you might appeal to them.
- What are you going to do - how to reach and convince new recruits that ringing is right for them.
- Publicity - which communication channels to use.
- The event - how to organise for success.
- The follow-up - keeping the momentum going.
- Intensive training - how to organise your bell handling training
- Keeping interest - how to keep your new ringers interested and motivated.
- The band - how to make recruitment work for everyone.
Tower Captains, aspiring Tower Captains, Trainers, Tower or Guild officials, and anybody else who might be interested in recruitment.
Reserve a place